Do you want to be a part of an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Are you an analytical engineer with an imaginative mind? Are you drawn to manufacturing engineering for complex, precision electro-mechanical products?
Are you someone who is always thinking 'what if...'?
Does this sound like you? Then read on!
In this role you will take responsibility for the manufacturability of current and new products to ensure that Operations' quality, delivery and cost targets are achieved. You will improve and maintain designs targeting functionality, yield, cost, manufacturability and customer needs.
What are your responsibilities?
Manufacturing support to ensure that engineering problems are resolved to achieve customer delivery dates and targets.
New product introduction focused on manufacturability of new products and smooth transfers of the product into manufacturing.
Lean manufacturing methods to support high quality, safe and efficient operations and continuous improvement.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
Great to have:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Experience with electro-mechanical assembly and manufacturing
- Effective change management skills
- Six Sigma and/or Lean continuous improvement training and project experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize workload through high-level organizational skills,
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and globally, with the ability to consult, build relationships, and/or indirectly influence and lead enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional teams
When you join:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or related subject) or an Associate's degree with 5 years practical experience in a high-tech setting required.
- Your career will take flight with a comprehensive induction program. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities. We continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge, and performance with in-house, on-the-job, and external training.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Excellent work life balance, Competitive benefits.
Malvern Panalytical is at an exciting stage in its growth and as such can offer the right candidate the ability to develop their knowledge and skills as well as good opportunities for progression. Our benefits package includes a competitive salary, an employer matched 401(k), medical and dental coverage, and tuition reimbursement.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements via email to
This job has expired.