We're looking for a hands-on Marketing Campaign Manager for our fast-growing global agriculture portfolio, Proagrica. You'll have responsibility for delivering the regional marketing campaigns, orchestrating touch points across various marketing channels. We are a fast-growing, dynamic organization that has recently gone through a rebranding activity making it an exciting time to continue to build on the momentum of the brand activation, informing customers and the wider market about who Proagrica is and how we can help them.
Proagrica provides critical decision-support to global agriculture, animal health and food supply chain industries by delivering high-value insight via data platforms, trusted workflow tools and proven integration technology.
- Deliver the go-to-market strategy for the expanding Proagrica portfolio in the North American market. Work closely with product teams, product marketing and sales teams in the US to ensure alignment across product, sales, and marketing strategies.
- Own the orchestration of multi-channel marketing campaigns, utilizing a full mix of channels and MarTech capabilities to maximize the effectiveness of touchpoints across channels, move targets through the buyer's funnel and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Partner with portfolio marketing and external agencies to develop content to support go-to-market campaigns, including ads, whitepapers, customer stories, blogs, videos, infographics and other content to differentiate Proagrica's products and services.
- Align with portfolio marketing in development of campaigns for taking new products to market and collaborate with sales to target specific accounts for acquisition and existing key accounts with upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Feed cross-channel orchestration strategy for central digital marketing / tech support teams and external digital agency, ensuring maximization of our digital agency and marketing tech stack capabilities.
- Utilize account-based marketing platform (Demandbase) to hone campaigns and deliver account insights to sales. Deploy targeted campaigns utilizing account targeting tech capabilities.
- Collaborate with sales and product on keyword targets for listening via social and ABM platforms and to fuel our SEO and SEM strategy; work closely with digital agency to deliver the regional SEO/SEM strategy, ensuring alignment with go-to-market priorities.
- Work with Data & Analytics team to provide regular insight and analytics to inform future marketing activities and report on ROI of campaigns.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in a remote-based role from central teams in the UK. Occasional variance of schedule outside normal working hours is required to allow for collaboration across time zones.
- Proactive approach to finding new opportunities to deliver against objectives
- Proficient in full marketing mix; expert in cross-channel orchestration of marketing campaigns.
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills for marketing copy and collateral
- Effective communicator, connecting with in-house specialists and external organizations
- Ability to prioritise and challenge activities that do not add value or align with the business strategy
- Strong organizational skills
- 5+ years marketing experience, B2B marketing and/or tech or software marketing is a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with email deployment systems, marketing automation systems, social media marketing platforms, other MarTech tools and CRM tools. Eloqua and/or Demandbase experience is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience with digital marketing channels including social media, web and email that will enable you to create successful campaigns reaching customers across multiple touch points.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.