2022 Marsh Advisory Associate Program
Marsh is a global leader in consulting, risk management, and insurance broking. In more than 130 countries, our 40,000 colleagues work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world.
Marsh Advisory is a global business and differentiator for Marsh. With four business units -Consulting, Analytics, Claims, and Captives Solutions- Marsh Advisory provides strategic advice and innovative solutions to help clients with their complex risk issues.
Marsh Advisory Associate Program is a two-year rotational program designed to provide you with the consulting toolkit you will need to accelerate your career at Marsh. As part of the program, you will be exposed to a variety of risk advisory disciplines, including: Strategic risk, Claims, Loss control, and Analytics. Specific projects can include emerging risk quantification (e.g. cyber risk); Environmental, social and governance consulting (e.g. climate materiality assessment); Enterprise risk management; Business continuity planning; Property risk engineering; Ergonomics, Health & Safety; Digital application and product development; as well as Forensic accounting services. You will be part of challenging projects, get access to professional development opportunities, participate in client meetings, gain broad business exposure to the firm's leadership and talented team, and more!
To learn more about Marsh Advisory and our impact on clients please visit Marsh Advisory.
A TYPICAL DAY COULD INCLUDE:
- Assisting our clients mitigate risks, maximize recoveries, and optimize total cost of risk across their portfolio
- Project work examples include research/analysis, presentations, preparation of project deliverables, and data management
- Supporting Practice Management in writing proposals and preparing pitch presentations
WHAT WE VALUE
- Analyzing client risk with the intent to develop and present recommendations
- Ability to work in teams and be flexible to work under tight deadlines and changing client needs
- Strong data management and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining good client and internal relationships
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent verbal/writing skills for complex communications with clients
- Demonstrated leadership or initiative at school, work and/or community
- Current Seniors graduating with a bachelor's degree (expected graduation May/June 2022)
- Majors preferred: Finance, Economics, Risk Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, and Mathematics
- Minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0
- Permanent work authorization in the U.S. on an ongoing basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Location: Chicago IL, with ability to travel domestically
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact.WHAT IS NEXT?
We will review applications on a rolling basis. You will be contacted only if you are selected for a first round interview. The first round interview will consist of a recorded video interview through the online Hirevue platform.MARSH MCLENNAN COMPANIES
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). For more information about our company, please visit us at http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.