Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Nordson MEDICAL designs, engineers and manufactures complex devices and components with applications in wound healing, surgical and minimally invasive, fluid management, pulmonology and interventional and structural heart. Our pioneering Advanced Polymers team was the first to manufacture and supply medical balloons to the medical device industry. Nordson MEDICAL works with doctors, start-ups and large medical companies around the world at any point in the product lifecycle, from concept to launch and beyond.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience Requirements
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials in the storage locations, recording inventory location in the MRP system
- Coordinate and prioritize daily material handling activities
- Audits, reconciles and returns unused raw materials, components, and packaging to the warehouse for restocking upon job completion.
- Delivers all material requests to the requisitioning area or informs requisitioner of status
- Performs cycle counts, receiving and shipping duties and ensures proper documentation has been completed.
- Monitors inventory shelf-life and follows first-in first-out (FIFO) principles
- Identify material shortages and support problem solving resolution
- Label Printing
- Responsible for material movement in MRP system with production work orders
- Document information in the MRP system and communicates with production and department staff to determine material needs.
- Support annual inventory processes
- Maintains and safe and clean workplace.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Material Handling experience preferred
Experience working with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
Familiarity with ISO, FDA, and GMP requirements preferredSkills and Abilities
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently
- Able to effectively and promptly problem solve
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Travel Required
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
This job has expired.