The Material Handler 2 is responsible for performing all Material Handling job functions as well as backing up the Delivery Driver and Receiving position. Job description includes Material Handling responsibilities for Manufacturing support, leading the Daily Cycle Count Program,
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Assists in all Manufacturing support responsibilities.
- Forklift Certification required
- Pulls Materials for Manufacturing support in an accurate, timely manner and assists Supervisor with Department issues/material shortages. Leads co-workers to accomplish all daily tasks.
- Assist in daily receiving within SAP
- Performs SAP transactions on a daily basis and trains co-workers in all necessary SAP functions.
- Leads daily cycle count program and trains others. Leads Internal/External Cycle Count Audits.
- Ensure compliance with Zoetis policies and procedures, ethical practices and adherence to relevant laws and regulations (assists in leading Internal/External Audits). Reviews department SOP's and DOP's and is able to review and improve Department procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of colleagues and management across organizational boundaries. Candidate must possess flexibility and ability to respond to constantly changing conditions and priorities
- 3+ Years experience in business-related field required (Medical/Veterinary, Warehouse Operations, Material Handling, Inventory Control, Manufacturing etc.).
- SAP experience required.
- Experience in diagnostics or medical device fields preferred.
- Forklift operations and delivery driving required (training available, Good driving record and active California Class C Driver's License required).
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Microsoft Office skills required
- 1+ year leadership experience preferred
- Required to handle temperature sensitive product in compliance under a Regulatory Environment
- Cross-Training Required
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.