**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.**
Baer is looking for MDG Business Rules Functional Lead for a 6 month Federal Remote Project.
Title: MDG Business Rules Functional Lead
Location: Remote (Must be based in US)
Duration: 6 months
Alignment: W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Responsibilities include working with stakeholders to document business rule requirements
- Determining if business requirements are a fit or gap to SAP BRFPlus or MDQ
Public Trust Security Clearance
- 3+ Experience gathering requirements and writing user stories/acceptance criteria
- 3+ Experience in SAP BRFplus configuration
- 3+ Experience in SAP Material Management
- Expertise setting up business rules for use in SAP MDG Solution for Material on S4 HANA
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a form.Company Overview:
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
This job has expired.