Master Data Management Technical Lead
Sogeti USA is looking for a MDM Technical Lead to join the team in Des Moines, Iowa. This opportunity is a full time position with Sogeti USA part of Capgemini. At Sogeti, you will have great benefits, great growth opportunity and career development.
What You'll Do:
- Primary responsibility for coordinating work for offshore team (10 people)
- Provide expert advice, counsel, and technical expertise to the project team to help assure that MDM solutions are designed and developed in the optimal manner and in accordance with best practices.
- Reviews and guides team's work products and deliverables
- Responsible for overall MDM application architecture
- Assists the project manager with planning and delivery reports
- Assists with development of requirements and design specifications
- Works with data steward(s) to design, develop, and configure business rules for standardize, match, and merge
- Create data model (logical, physical etc.)
- Notifies team of Solution upgrades, patch releases, and upcoming functionality
- Required Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice! The benefits our employees enjoy:
This job has expired.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life