Are you ready to join a stable, profitable and career worthy company?
US Cotton, LLC has been in the beauty industry for over 30 years.
We manufacture cotton swabs, rounds, squares for clients like Wal-Mart, Target as well as our largest branded client, Swisper!
We have been offering our full time employees; benefits on their first day for the past 10 years.
And our associates today are paying the same amount in payroll deductions as the associates did 10 years ago! That is right, no rate increases or additional costs passed along to us as the associate!
No waiting period including our 401(k) program! And we match up 100% for the first 3% and then we match at 50% for the next 3%! This creates immediate vestment for you and your loved ones.
Our competitive and affordable benefit package is not the only attraction to US Cotton, LLC. We also have 11 paid holidays, retention bonus after 6 months and again at the 1 year mark! Competitive starting pay, on the job training, and a huge organization to grow, develop and build a long lasting career with.
Our Utility associates keep our machine operators in motion.
See below for more details!
Dismantles, cleans, and reassembles limited machinery to ensure the maximum uptime. Mechanics may be assigned to the Swab department
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
- Maintain cleaning of production machinery only in assigned area.
- Dismantle, assemble, clean, and reset the primary chain, forming rails, and pick up comb. Clean blister-sealing machines and other machines as assigned.
- Promote a safe and clean work environment.
- Adhere to all company work rules and policies, safety rules, and properly use all equipment entrusted for the performance of tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of one-year maintenance experience preferred. Post high school course work or on-the-job experience preferred. Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- High school graduate or GED equivalent preferred.
- Capable of follow blueprints, lubrication charts, and engineering specifications.
- Able to communicate with all levels internally and externally.
- Able to exercise good judgment.
- Efficient use of hand and power tools
- Basic math skills
- Basic mechanical skills
- Familiarity with OSHA requirements and safety compliance
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as but not limited to lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing and walking. See Job Analysis Document
This job has expired.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
- Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Directly Supervises: N/A
- Indirectly Supervises: N/A
- Internal: Act in a consulting capacity within the assigned department requiring guidance.
- External: N/A