Location: Indianapolis, IN
Are you a Medical Assistant in Indianapolis, IN? Then send your resume to email@example.com so we can connect. Honestly, everyone can send me their resume because then we can save some time and discuss available roles based on what you're looking for.
- Interviews patients regarding medical concerns.
- Measures and records vital signs.
- Obtains patient medical histories.
- Performs routine medical procedures as requested.
- Prepares patients and treatment rooms for exams.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Communicates test results to patients as directed.
- Inputs data into the computer to maintain patient records.
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
- Records all blood draws in the lab register; marks when results are received; records results.
- Gives injections or treatments, and performs routine laboratory tests.
- Assists in procedures.
- Handles, transports, and delivers specimen.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as directed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- CMA certification required, if not current, must obtain within 6 months of employment
- Prior medical office experience preferred
- CPR certification preferred
- Knowledge of equipment and testing to perform quality control checks and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Ability to anticipate and react calmly to emergency situations.
- Proficient computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail systems, and web-based programs.
- Utilize Electronic Medical Record system.
It's probably safe to say you're interested if you made it this far. Go ahead and send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or share this job with your network.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Direct line: 484-434-2946
Recruiter, The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com