Location: Naples, FL
Are you a Medical Assistant in Naples, FL? Then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can connect. Honestly, everyone can send me their resume because then we can save some time and discuss available roles based on what you're looking for.
- Perform Clinical Intake with patients to include taking and recording vital signs and patient history.
- Assist patients as needed with walking, transfer, specimen collection, exam preparation, etc.
- Complete occupational health testing including such services as urine drug screens, breath alcohol testing, hair testing and physicals.
- Ensure the well-being of patients and for providing a positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff.
- Complete patient referrals daily.
- Assist the provider with calling patients and informing them of normal lab and imaging results reviewed by the provider.
- Proper, concise and complete EMR documentation and paper based documentation for all assessments and procedures.
- Comply with and follow policies and procedures as outlined by MedExpress.
- Maintains HIPAA at all times.
- Other duties as assigned such as new models of care and new types of procedures, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of medical assistant training program and/or a minimum of 3 years direct patient care experience performing medical assistant clinical duties in an urgent care, physician practice, or emergency room setting is required.
- Clinical intake, patient data collection
- Laboratory specimen collection
- Performing EKG testing.
- Application of orthopedic devices, such as preformed splints.
- Performing basic wound care.
- Review of basic instructions such as use of patient assistive devices (crutch fitting & walking).
- Prior experience with employer health services preferred, but not required (i.e. urine drug screens, breath alcohol, DOT physicals, etc.).
It's probably safe to say you're interested if you made it this far. Go ahead and send your updated resume to email@example.com or share this job with your network.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Direct line: 484-434-2946
Recruiter, The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com