Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Collection of samples from the facility water and clean steam systems
- Microbiological testing of the facility and/or laboratory water purification system samples.
- GMP review of data
- Qualification and Release of Media
- Analytical testing of the facility cleaning samples and Microbial testing of facility In-Process samples
- Initiation and follow-up of exceeded alert and action limits per procedure
- Participation in preparation of monthly trending reports
- Performs plate reading for all environmental monitoring samples as necessary
- Schedules and performs environmental monitoring, including unmanned Environmental Monitoring in accordance with Sterile Operations schedule
- Logs microbiological testing media and reagents and performs growth promotion
- Provides testing support for validation work such as for Validation Maintenance
- Provides support for third party testing, including preparation of documents and shipment of samples, sample tracking, and documentation archiving using LabWare
- Provides Microbial Identification support, including documentation, subculturing, Gram stains (where applicable), ensuring chain of custody, review of any vendor report and interfacing with the vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or Microbiology or Associate's Degree with a minimum of 1 year Microbiological experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in a Quality Control Lab or Sterile Suite is desired
- Familiarity with cGMP's is preferred.
- Experience with word processing and database software (i.e. Microsoft Word and EXCEL) is necessary.
- Ability to work flexible hours at times to support business needs.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of King of Prussia, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays