This job has expired.
Multifamily Lead Project Manager - High-Density - Type-III & V If you are a Multifamily Lead Project Manager - High-Density - Type-III & V with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Manages the activities associated with development and new construction projects by reviewing project specifications, blueprints, and plans, providing input into preparing hard cost estimates and project budgets, determining the staffing requirements and assigning team members and sub-contractors to jobs, and managing the day-to-day progress of the project from initial construction through delivery.
- Participates in and/or leads initial and on-going project planning meetings, assists in developing the projects scope of work and specifications, and prepares the project budget, timeline, and construction schedule.
- Prepares and distributes bid packages, reviews and evaluates bids and proposals from suppliers, vendors, and sub-contractors, develops, negotiates, and approves contracts for selected contractors, sub-contractors, and other service providers needed to complete the project work.
- Reviews and recommends change orders or amendments to the specifications, blueprints, and plans when appropriate, and ensures related documents and budgets are amended as needed to reflect changes to the project specifications.
- Oversees compliance with the Companys safety standards and applicable codes and other legal and regulatory requirements by staying informed about relevant codes and ordinances and permit requirements, and by preparing and/or submitting required documentation and other information to appropriate agencies.
- Communicates with key business leaders to provide updates on the status of projects, surface and address concerns, and plan specific actions as needed to ensure the on-time and on-budget completion of the projects.
- Develops and supervises team members by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Conducts project site inspections as needed to monitor progress and support project-assigned team members, steps in as needed to address and resolve issues and problems, and recommends, approves, and implements modifications to the project plans, schedule, staffing, or budget as needed.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
What You Need for this Position Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree preferred, with emphasis in Engineering Architecture, Construction Management, or Business.
- 7 or more years of experience managing residential, commercial or hospitality construction projects/activities with moderate knowledge related to all disciplines and phases of construction. Experience with design, project cost accounting and field experience inclusive of project management experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills with ability to plan, prioritize, organize, collaborate and manage workload.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with a diverse range of personalities, ability to keep calm under pressure, ability to communicate effectively and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills.
- Operates the following applications frequently: Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project, Unifier (I-BEAM), Textura, SRC, Clarity, BlueBeam, AutoCAD (Not necessary but preferred).
- Understands all aspects of the plans documentation package.
- Comprehends applicable building codes and local jurisdiction policies and procedures
- Understands all OSHA guidelines.
- Reads and writes English as demonstrated by clear and concise written and verbal communications.
- Performs intermediate mathematic skills, both arithmetic and geometric, in order to convert measurements when reviewing blueprints and floor plans.
- Possesses comprehensive business knowledge- Business negotiation skills, business acumen, and knowledge of contract law.
- Frequently operates general office equipment such as, but not limited to, personal computer, telephone, photocopying machine, facsimile machine, and postage machine.
- Exhibits ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb (stairs, ladders, etc.).
- A suitable office space will be made available.
- Evening or weekend work may be required to meet project deliverables.
- Position requires periodic exposure to hazardous conditions requiring personal protective equipment and training that conforms to national and local regulations.
- Conditions may cause some physical discomfort due to temperature, dust and noise.
- Valid drivers license and automobile insurance, where applicable.
- Other licenses and certifications as required by state or local jurisdictions.
- C PR/First Aid
- OSHA 30
- Superintendents and/or Site safety manger license (recommended)
- PMP Certification (recommended)
What's In It for You We are willing to offer excellent compensation projects including:
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Strong bonus structure
- Gas and Cell Allowance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more...
So, if you are a Multifamily Lead Project Manager - High-Density - Type-III & V with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
San Pablo, California
Posted about 2 hours ago