Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In more than 42 markets across the US and around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to be responsive to the market and do what's right for our teams and clients. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to more than 9,000 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
In our Salesforce business, we help our clients bring the most impactful customer experiences to life and we do that in a way that makes our clients the hero of their transformation story. We are passionate about and dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team, recognizing that diverse team members are celebrated for bringing their authentic selves to work and are empowered to build solutions that reach more diverse populations in innovative and impactful ways. Our team is comprised of customer strategy experts, Salesforce-certified experts across all Salesforce capabilities, industry experts, organizational and cultural change consultants, and project delivery leaders. As the 4th largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities, and exposing our people to meaningful work that aligns to their personal and professional goals.
Job Title: nCino - Solution Architect
Who You Are: You are the Salesforce subject matter expert, responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business pursuits, recruiting, asset development, complex solutioning, and knowledge management.
- Expertise and experience with nCino
- Expert level understanding of various components of the Salesforce product suite, such as Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and App Clouds
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation
- Manage technical scopes and client expectations
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Provides oversight and governance of all sold and managedSalesforce.comprojects
- Drives business development with the proper information, tools, and subject matter expertise to sell engagements and provide detailed estimates within the offering
- Builds and develops relationships with partners likeSalesforce.comand own joint sales pursuits with our partners
- Coach and mentor junior technical resources; own responsibility for ongoing technical development of technical resources on Salesforce projects
- Interview potential candidates
- Serve as a mentor/lead and people manger within the team
- Travel Requirements: Willingness to travel up to 50% for the Global Salesforce Team
- 10+ years of Consulting or Industry (Banking, Fins) experience
- Experience and expertise with nCino
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience (5+ years preferred)
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Expert understanding of multiple facets of the Salesforce.com product suite, such as Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface
- Awareness of programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform including Apex and VisualForce
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data loader for data migration activities in Salesforce.com
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other Cloud Computing Services is a must
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL (Such as Mulesoft, Informatica, Jitterbit etc. ) with Salesforce.com
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 42 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 9,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job has expired.