This position is located onsite at the Corporate Headquarters located in Kenosha, WI.
Snap-on is looking to hire a Network Systems Administrator to help support Snap-on's Corporate IT department.
Position Summary/Key Objectives:
- Manage an enterprise level data network with dynamic needs
- Manage and implement the upgrade of new/existing network hardware/software
- Manage and implement the upgrade of new/existing MPLS transport and Internet circuits
- Implement Network security initiatives such as access controls and segmentation
- Execute strategies to improve the reliability and stability of the network architecture
- Define and maintain relevant network diagrams and SOPs
- Partner with internal and external teams to conduct design and implementation solutions
- Responsible for network events as they occur
- Data network management and configuration experience (2 - 3 yrs)
- Experience with Cisco hardware/software (IOS, NX-OS, and ASA software)
- Experience with routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, and OSPF)
- Experience with VPN protocols and encryption (IKEv1 & 2, IPSec, AES, SHA)
- Knowledge of Nagios monitoring and SNMP protocol
- Knowledge of the OSI model
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Computer Engineering or relevant areas is preferable
This job has expired.