This job has expired.
Practice Overview: Energy/Chemicals
Oliver Wyman's Energy practice distinguishes itself by the value it creates for clients. We bring deep industry knowledge and state-of-the-art problem-solving capabilities and tools tailored to the needs of our clients. Oliver Wyman helps chemical corporations - from traditional Chemical and Petrochemical majors, to mid-sized privately held portfolio companies - as well as energy companies address strategic and operational challenges through proven, results-oriented approaches: we assist our clients to realize significant top and bottom-line impact through sustainable transformational efforts in every step of the Chemical value chain; examine and pursue new market, product / service and acquisition opportunities; develop strategies and plans to address market shifts and regulatory challenges; increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and earnings; and optimize operations and organizational effectiveness. We have a proven track record of long-term EBITDA improvement for clients through strategy development, design and implementation, and we've demonstrated over hundreds of engagements for leading organizations across North America, Europe and the Middle East, creating sustainable shareholder value.
• The Engagement Manager position offers excellent career and growth opportunities for talented, highly motivated professionals with significant prior experience. As a professional member of our firm's Chemicals team, your initial responsibilities will include:
• Managing the execution of individual project modules. This typically includes developing hypotheses, managing data collection, model creation and analyses, conducting primary and secondary research, creatively tackling information limitations, and surfacing insights.
• Supporting our Chemicals Partner group in project delivery through accurate and high quality case execution
• Owning and developing executive client relationships, presenting to a wide range of audiences, and working day-to-day with clients and other stakeholders.
• Reporting to Engagement Managers and Principals, effectively seeking guidance on technical and senior-level steer to projects
• Coaching consultants and helping them develop their skill sets
Desired Skills and Experience
Engagement Managers serve as the primary contact point for senior client executives and Oliver Wyman consultants staffed on client engagements. While specific responsibilities will vary based on previous experience the ideal candidate will have the following:
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago