A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
As a Filing Operator 1, you will ensure goals are met through the understanding of objectives, communication with co-workers and supervisors, working safely, executing procedures, and ensuring the quality product is being manufactured. Employees are expected to stand for prolonged periods, perform basic mathematical equations, adhere to all verbal and posted guidelines, and be able lift up to 33lbs.
*SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE*
We are hiring for our 4pm - 2:30am shift (M-Th)
Studies/Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Perform packaging activities including but not limited to: label generation, visual inspection, heat sealing, and utilizing packaging equipment.
- Perform Filling activities in non-controlled areas: tube and bottle manufacturing.
- Perform routine cleaning tasks in relation to the manufacturing areas.
- Routinely checking inventory supplies and ensuring all levels are adequate.
- Routinely performs tasks in relation to cGMP, ISO, and Quality requirements including, but not limited to: Following basic and/or advanced Standard Operating Instructions, ensuring proper batch segregation, performing quality inspections, filling out paperwork accurately and timely.
- Perform calibrations and verifications of equipment.
- Perform cleaning and sanitization operations.
- Studies-Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One-year experience.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Knowledge of good Manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Ability to focus and follow written and oral directions.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Solid math skills; understanding of mathematical conversions.
- Good mechanical aptitude and skills.
- Multi-task and retain focus
- Must be able to communicate with others related to daily execution of production.
- Ability to remain alert with regard to process parameters accuracy and safety.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
This job has expired.