Organizational Effectiveness Leader - New Jersey
Slalom Consulting's Organizational Effectiveness Practice enables companies to get the most business value from their processes, technologies, and people. Our consultants are experienced business architects, change practitioners and learning specialists that bring the right solutions to each project. The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong leader with over 5 years of related work experience.
- Understand the client's business to design effective organizational change, learning, organization design, communication and/or talent management programs to drive business benefits
- Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment
- Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, and/or lead teams of consultants and/or clients to successful project delivery
- Work in multiple disciplines across industries and build client knowledge and credibility quickly (projects vary in length, lasting anywhere from a few weeks to several months)
- Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
- Work with communication, training, HR, and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
- 8+ years of organizational change, learning, organization design, communication and/or talent management experience
- Experience in consulting and growing a business
- Strong leadership skills, including a history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in process improvement
- A history of mentoring and or teaching others to use organizational change, and/or learning methodologies
- Outstanding communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Ability to apply a structured change leadership approach and methodology for the people-side change caused by projects and change efforts
- Ability to develop a change leadership strategy based on a situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
- Ability to identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Ability to develop a set of actionable and targeted change leadership plans, including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan
Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what's possible, and create what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in 43 markets around the world, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 400 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 12,500 employees. We have been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.