AZZ Surface Technologies - Crowley
Individual will use various painting techniques that will include but are not limited to powder coat, wet paint spraying, Cerakote, masking, among other techniques are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, however, other duties may apply.)
• Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application
• Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collection systems
• Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects
• Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently, and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance
• Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout facility
• Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment
• Good knowledge of the mechanics and repair of painting equipment
• Proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
• To perform this job an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• Strong background in powder coating and industrial painting
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrate ability to work independently without daily supervision
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Ability to understand basic mechanical and manufacturing techniques.
• One year minimum experience and /or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• High school diploma or GED required
Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the English language. Ability to effectively interpret and translate instructions to other employees in a professional and respectful manner.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to move or transfer products with an overhead crane. Ability to lift 50 lbs. when required. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high
Posted 25 minutes ago
Posted 25 minutes ago
Posted 24 minutes ago