Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Apply paint, stain and other finishes to property walls, ceilings, and furniture using brushes, spray guns, or rollers. Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces for finish coats. Remove old finishes by stripping, sanding, wire brushing, burning, or using water and/or abrasive blasting. Cover surfaces with appropriate material for protection during painting and post appropriate paint signs. Clean up and store paint and painting tools and equipment in appropriate areas. Coordinate with vendor in order to modify colors of paint, stain, or varnish.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move up and down a ladder. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture