Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
The Partner Alliance Manager, Security will develop, direct, and take accountability for the core functions of one the company's most important partner relationships, including campaign activities, joint investment programs, and alignment efforts. You're a dynamic professional who prides themselves on building and fostering meaningful partnerships that fuel growth and drive mutual success. You're a natural collaborator and you're always up for a challenge. You're highly organized, love logistics, and solving problems before they become problems.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Create, pitch and execute program, incentive, and enablement activities to grow our Security business faster than the market and maximize profitability for Softchoice.
- Manage significant capacity and capability investments to drive transformational change at Softchoice.
- Maximize the value of significant marketing development budget in close alignment with our marketing organization.
- Understand the partner organizations, decision makers, influencers and contacts within our security partner line card to build key relationships within the ecosystem to drive the integration and partnership and enable go to market strategy.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders in Director, VP, and Senior Executive positions at Softchoice to manage a process for creating awareness and preference for their respective products.
- Coordinate with partner marketing on partner-related announcements, PR, marketing and conference activities.
- Maintain the highest standards as a worldwide partner and ensuring all legal compliance.
- Always be looking for, building, and advocating customer evidence in support of security partner outcome.
- Collaborate with marketing & Innovation teams and the security partners to drive collateral creation such as technical presentations, best practices, case studies, reference architecture designs and solution guides.
Why people love working here:
- 3+ years of business-to-business sales or business development experience.
- A general understanding of the security landscape and partner community.
- Experience managing relationships at executive levels within an organization.
- The ability to build and conduct business reviews.
- Have demonstrated the ability to Lead through Influence.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging
. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#LI-MM1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.