Brake Supply Heavy Equipment Company, the world's leader in re-manufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Come join our growing team!
We are celebrating 75 years of business in 2022 (1947-2022)! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial and heavy equipment industry. Our 10 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service. Brake Supply is more than just brakes! We re-manufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
Parts Prep / Mechanic Helper, 1st shift
Job Responsibilities of the Parts Prep / Mechanic Helper:
* Ensure parts are clean and ready for inspection
* Use of wire wheels and other tools to clean parts
* Move parts to different stages within production
* Match up paperwork for all work orders that are complete.
* Make sure that all parts are placed in a proper bin location.
* Pull parts for sales orders, when necessary, as deliveries from one manufacturer are being placed in proper bin locations.
* Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Parts Prep / Mechanic Helper:
* High school diploma or GED required
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to handle tools.
* Ability to interpret work instructions
* Ability to work independently
* Overtime may be required based on customer demand
Compensation and Benefits of the Parts Prep / Mechanic Helper:
* Train with the best technicians in the industry
* Company provides all tools and uniforms
* Excellent wages
* Outstanding benefits including 401k, 401k match, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* Exceptional work environment
Brake Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!