Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Description: Judge Healthcare is currently seeking multiple Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) to help support one of our top healthcare clients in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Location: Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- Start Date: 09/15
- Duration: 1-2 months
- Shift times: 3p - 11:30p
This position is for Certified Nursing Assistants wanting to help in a disaster relief operation to provide disaster health services support to individuals and families who have been impacted by a disaster, and staff health services to the workforce.
- Assist clients with activities of daily living such as: toileting, bathing, feeding and assistance with mobility.
- Provide incontinence care such as: cleaning perineal area and changing soiled adult/child diapers.
- Assist clients with transferring from wheelchair to cot, cot to wheelchair, chair to cot or cot to chair.
- Facilitate client's communication needs such as: writing notes. (American Sign Language interpretation or a second language is not required)
- Follow the clients self-directed medical care. (medication reminders)
- Notify professional health care staff of critical immediate needs (shortness of breath, chest pain, nausea/diarrheal symptoms, bleeding, unresponsiveness unrelated to client baseline)
- Communicate with professional health care staff the tasks completed for the client and general status of the client.
Education, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Certified Nurse Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide Required
- Trained and currently certified in CPR/AED rescuer including choking response
- Good organizational skills, responsible, and punctual
- Demonstrated ability to interact with community members in a clear, compassionate manner
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more please email me at SMedhanie@judge.com, or call my direct line at (972) 996-0936 for immediate consideration.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com