PaySimple, voted one of the best places to work in Denver, is looking for an outstanding service professional to join our Customer Care Team.
Nothing makes you feel better than making someone's day or solving someone's problem. A fast paced day makes you feel energized rather than drained, and you're at your best when you're interacting with people. You love to dig in to a complex problem and come up with a solution.
PaySimple, a division of EverCommerce works with over 17,000 small business customers and growing. We are building a world class service organization and our Customer Care professionals are critical to our continued success. Our number one goal is to make our customers' lives easier.
PaySimple is located in Denver's RiNo Art District district. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, bubble hockey, and hanging out with their co-workers. Our office is slowly reopening, and will operate in a hybrid state for the foreseeable future. Our ideal candidate will be based in the Denver area.
Check out more about the role below, and take a look at our video job description to find out more about what we're looking for.
What you'll be doing:
Experience and Skills:
- Passionately supporting PaySimple's commitment to creating an outstanding experience for each of our customers
- Taking calls, emails, and chat requests from existing PaySimple customers, answering questions, working to resolve issues, and processing account changes
- Ad-hoc training for customers
- Mastering the PaySimple solution in order to provide customers with guidance on how to best use our product
- Expressing empathy for each customer's situation and working to understand and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Surprising and delighting our customers with a handwritten note, remembering a birthday, or otherwise going the extra mile to knock their socks off
- Reducing cancellations by solving problems and offering solutions to customers experiencing any issues
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum one year related work experience required
- Technical software experience a plus, but not required
- Must be friendly, professional, and committed to creating long-term relationships with our customers
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting short-deadline projects on a daily basis
- Strong writing and phone skills.
- Critical thinker and a willingness to problem-solve
- A team player who performs well independently
- Ability to multitask, take direction and execute with precision
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with match
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours (as our office continues to reopen)
- Continued investment in your professional development
: The target hourly rate for this role is $19.00-21.00 per hour in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
PaySimple is the leading provider of SaaS Service Commerce solutions for SMBs. Its technology solutions enable businesses to sell products and services, accept payments, automate billing and notifications, and securely manage customer accounts online and on mobile devices. We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our unique environment.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.