At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
The NASCAR Sales Academy is seeking driven and passionate individuals to enter a highly competitive and selective sales training program of Personal Ticket Consultant, that will shape the future of ticket sales across NASCAR properties. Trainees will be given best in industry sales training that will focus on building a strong sales foundation in which the trainees will use to build a lasting career in sports.
The NASCAR Sales Academy is a performance-based program which allows successful trainees the opportunity to interview for full time account executive positions across NASCAR properties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- California Speedway® - California
- Darlington Raceway® - South Carolina
- Daytona International Speedway® - Florida
- Homestead-Miami Speedway® - Florida
- Phoenix Raceway® - Arizona
- Kansas Speedway® - Kansas
- Martinsville Speedway® - Virginia
- Michigan International Speedway® - Michigan
- Richmond Raceway® - Virginia
- Talladega Superspeedway® -Alabama
- Watkins Glen International® - New York
- Generate ticket revenue through both new business campaigns as well as renewal cycles
- Make 80+ outbound sales calls on a daily basis
- Lead in creating an outbound sales culture that maximizes ticket sales and revenue generated through converted outbound calls
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales goals
- Build strong relationships with defined account base through proactive communication
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sport Management, Marketing or related field preferred
- Passion for sales and committed to being a leader in the sports industry
- Team player that strives to achieve goals
- Willingness to learn and be coach-able
- Distinguished verbal communicator with a strong phone presence
- Proficient in basic computer software programs
- Flexibility in working extended hours when needed
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.