Helping patients achieve each and every milestone on their road to recovery.
For patients who have experienced functional loss of disability as a result of an accident, illness or injury, everything you need to reclaim your life - from comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation and transitional care to outpatient programs - is here, all under one roof.
Our specialized team of board-certified rehab physicians, certified rehab nurses, clinicians and dedicated therapists deliver an unparalleled level of care and encouragement through state-of the-art-technology, advanced therapies and wellness environments.
Our facility offers:
- A 62-bed Acute Rehabilitation Unit including an 11-bed secured Brain Injury Unit
- A 50-bed Transitional Sub-Acute Unit for skilled care
- Highly skilled therapists
- Speech, physical, and occupational therapy programming
- Therapeutic recreation and activities
- Spacious private rooms with large private bathrooms and flat screen televisions
- Aquatic therapy pool
- On-site pharmacy, laboratory, and radiological services
- Outdoor therapeutic garden
- Comfortable lounges with flat screen televisions, computers, and free internet access
- Plenty of visiting areas for patients, friends, and families
- Easy access and free parking
Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing is the only hospital in the region accredited by both the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and The Joint Commission . Our Stroke Specialty and Brain Injury Programs are also CARF-accredited.
Accreditation by CARF is evidence that Reading Hospital strives to improve efficiency, fiscal health, and service delivery - creating a foundation for continuous quality improvement and consumer satisfaction. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization's commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
Evaluates, plans and implements treatment programs for referred patients according to accepted principles and practices of physical therapy. Supervised by and reports to Therapy Manager or Senior Therapist. Supervises assistants, aides, and students. Supports all programs in the Rehabilitation Continuum. Maintains working relationships with: Hospital leadership, physicians, nurses, case managers, social workers, allied health professionals, ancillary services, and hospital support personnel. Qualifications Education RequirementsExperienceCertification and Licensure
- PA Physical Therapy License
- CPR Certification
This job has expired.
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word