About us: Since 1962, Southern Industrial has helped install and maintain the manufacturing and industrial base that has fueled growth across the Southeast
We have grown from a Carolinas-based crane and rigging company into the leading provider of turn-key industrial construction and plant maintenance services in the Southeast.
As part of EMCOR Group, Southern Industrial's ability to serve our customers is enhanced by EMCOR's financial strength and national presence.
Southern Industrial Constructors is looking for a Pipe Project Manager local to Greensboro, NC. Must be local to the Greensboro, NC area. Must have experience estimating and executing projects at and above $100k.
Provides leadership for client development and project delivery while ensuring efficient and safe work environments.
- Works closely with client, other Project Management and supervision on a daily basis to prepare, plan, develop and oversee site projects, establish priorities and assign resources or capital.
- Responsible for all aspects of cost management, including estimating, funding, budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting.
- Uses extensive knowledge of project scheduling, bids, take offs, change orders, and contracts to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
- Continuously develops relationships to identify and cultivate opportunities.
- Plans and schedules resources to meet project demands.
- Devises new approaches to problems, and prepares or modifies drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs and monitors work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices.
- Ensures all equipment, tools and employees assigned to project operate in accordance with SIC policy, government regulations and customer requirements.
- Monitors the executing of the SIC safety program and the performance of work by internal staff and external vendors and champions our Safety-First mentality.
- Provides regular updates of project statuses to Senior Management.
- Travels to jobsites on a regular basis to oversee projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine. EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.
This job has expired.
- 10-15 years' experience in manufacturing, power, chemical markets managing, projects up to $1M with high complexity.
- 10-15 years of client relationship and business development experience, including leading the preparation and development of bids with a successful record.
- Demonstrated success in team leadership, process adherence, ownership/commitment, learning agility and risk management capabilities.
- Strategic thinker who can establish and manage plans while building and fostering relationships.
- Knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Proficient PC skills; including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and project management scheduling software.