Customer and client expectations are constantly evolving. Companies are merging at historic rates. Technology is developing faster than the market can keep up with. So what competitive advantage is left? The answer: People. At Marsh, our people are the only irreplaceable assets, the ones who will make the difference now and for years to come.
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in either the Houston, TX office:
Placement Broker- Energy Practice
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Uses significant risk expertise and knowledge of industry and carriers to develop placement solutions that meet client needs.
- Implements the Placement strategy to achieve growth goals and provide exceptional client service.
- Develops the go-to-market strategy and articulates the value of placement function and participates within pricing of services as applicable.•Facilitates submission of coverage specifications and obtains quotes from carriers based upon the "assist, advise, and assume" transaction model.
- Binds coverage and is responsible for the accuracy of placement binders.
- Creates and maintains relationships with practice, insurance markets, clients carriers and/or underwriters to provide cohesive client service.
- Advises on changing insurance and risk management market conditions and informs client executives, client advisors, and/or clients of major developments affecting various types of products/coverage.
- Interfaces closely with client executives and client teams to support client retention and new business production.
- Drivessenior placement/technical support activities on assigned accounts, such as ensuring procedural compliance, reviewing data and updating annual renewal exhibits, maintaining accurate placement system entries, to ensure contract execution as required
- Advises management about client issues or trends through clear and concise communication and participates in development of solutions
What you need to have:
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential) and full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 7 years' of commercial P&C insurance coverage experience in a risk management or brokerage capacity.
- Working knowledge of Energy insurance coverages is required.
- P&C License Required
Marshis the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business ofMarsh & McLennan Companies(NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses:Marsh,Guy Carpenter,Mercer, andOliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter@MarshGlobal;LinkedIn;Facebook; andYouTube,or subscribe toBRINK.
This job has expired.