At MAG, we provide and enable real-time situational awareness to help our customers make the world smaller and safer. We are laser focused on serving our customers by providing technical expertise, operational excellence, and flawless execution. Relentlessly driven by our dedication to service and performance, we have become the leading independent provider of manned/unmanned full-spectrum outsourced ISR services in the world. Our success is due entirely to the high caliber of employees we recruit, hire, and retain. At MAG, we look for individuals who thrive in a high-performance environment where challenges are the norm and success is expected.
The primary role is to improve work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination (scheduling) of manufacturing work orders, job cards, parts and material, tools and equipment. Responsible for reviewing engineering drawings, technical manuals, or other technical data to provide direction in job card creations to accomplish aircraft production/maintenance/modification. Directly plans and monitors the daily performance of assigned tasking and duties of employees within assigned area. Works closely with Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Inventory Control, and Buyers to ensure customer delivery and quality requirements are achieved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Plan and monitor material requirements to support production and sales to ensure integration and manufacturing flow is not interrupted. 35%
- Reveiw engineering drawings, technical manuals, or other technical data to create and Schedule job cards for integration and manufacturing work orders to support production and sales in an Enterprise Resource Planning software. 30%
- Monitor shop floor activities to ensure promise dates are met and expedite work orders as necessary. 10%
- Communicate with all departments when issues arise, analyze root cause, and promote solutions. 15%
- Provide coaching and training as required to employees in procedures and work instructions. 10%
- Assist in material kitting and parts pulling
- Inventory control responsibilities to include database input and correction in an ERP system
- Bachelor's degree (4 years)
- 8 years of related experience
- Ability to perform individual assignments as directed; establish and maintain effective work relationships within the department and maintains the professional competence, knowledge, and skills necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in planning organization
- Ability to anticipate planning needs and provide production planning problem solutions.
- Manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work under intense pressure in MRO environment.
- Able to recognize the sensitivity and confidentiality of the function and act appropriately.
- Must have good math skills.
- Must be able to learn ERP systems and use appropriately for planning and inventory functions.
- The ablity to work well in a team enviroment
- Cursory understanding of engineering documentation, technical manuals, and technical data in aviation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, FAA FAR's and military standards/specifications (MIL-STDs).
- Basic knowledge of CAD programs (PDM)
- Siemens TeamCenter experience
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Click below for the "EEO is The Law" and Federal Contractor Poster Supplement:
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact MAG Aerospace Recruiting at:Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993