Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
022140 Plant Lead/Senior Operator Production (Open)
Education and Experience
- Operates more complex production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications provided.
- Performs different activities that produces the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances.
- Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
- Maintains logs and records of units produced.
- Report any errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
- Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs some non-routine adjustments and maintenance.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Operates Various Equipment
Knowledge and Skills
- Typically possesses a high school diploma (or equivalent) and 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions and work well in a team.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and translate job specifications for production machineries.
- Thorough understanding of production equipment.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.