Location: Tallahassee, FL
Our client is seeking a Plant Manager:
- This position is responsible for all activities that occur within the manufacturing facility.
- Operates effectively as a leader with direct responsibility for manufacturing and key support with process operations.
- Continuous improvements in the areas of safety, efficiency, quality, customer service and leadership
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of operating or production problems
- Responsible for achieving the plant's objectives in efficiency, quality, safety, employee engagement and profitability throughout all functional areas
- Manage plant capital budgets, manufacturing costs and operating efficiencies to improve plant profitability
- 5+ years of experience as a Plant Manager
- Machinery experience preferred
- Plant safety experience
- Degree preferred but not required
- ERP experience
Great opportunity with a global company. Excellent salary, benefits, annual bonus, and relocation assistanceContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com