BCForward is looking for Plant Worker in Beaver Dam, KY 42320
Job Title: Plant Worker
Location: Beaver Dam, KY 42320 Duration: 3+ months
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Unload waste from incoming vehicles. Separates non-autoclavable waste to be incinerated.
* Stage waste on conveyor system or properly stack waste for scanning in the Biotrack system.
* Scan waste into the Biotrack system for proper recordkeeping purposes.
* Load autoclave bins or incinerator hopper with waste for processing.
* Place re-usable containers on tub wash line for decontamination.
* Operates tub wash unit insuring the wash unit is operating properly. Removes clean tubs from wash unit, inspects tubs and stacks for loading onto assigned vehicle for re-use.
* Operates tub wash sprayer for oversized reusable tubs insuring the unit is operating properly. Inspects tubs and stacks for loading onto assigned vehicle for re-use.
* Decontaminates vehicles cargo-carrying portion, reloads assigned re-usable tubs and insures cargo-carrying portion of vehicle does not have free liquid on the floor. Informs plant supervisor the vehicle is ready to be moved from dock area.
* Insures housekeeping issues, e.g., spills cleaned up, floor is dry, and debris not on floor, etc., are addressed immediately.
* Assists in other areas of the plant operation as directed.
Education and Experience:
* One year related experience or training or combination of experience and training, demonstrating strong communication skills and tact.
* Position requires extensive lifting, walking, bending, and pushing. Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and push and/or pull carts weighing as much as 500 pounds.
* Demonstrates knowledge of barcode scanning and basic computer skills.
* Demonstrates knowledge of Hazardous Materials and OSHA Regulations.
Desired but not required:
* Demonstrates the ability to operate a powered industrial truck, e.g., forklift.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!