Are you an experienced Technician working in the plastics industry?
Do you have experience working in a custom manufacturing setting?
Are you looking for a long-term culture fit where you can learn and grow?
Our client is a leader in the custom plastics manufacturing industry. The organization has a focus on quality for their customers, support for their people, and a low environmental footprint.
Perks and Benefits:
The ideal Plastic Mold Technician will have:
- $19 - $25 / hr - DOE
- Process Technicians and Engineers make $25 - $36 /hr
- Consistent Schedule - Monday - Friday.
- Overtime on weekends as needed.
- Training, support, and a long-term growth and development plan.
- Benefits including medical, dental, etc.
- Profit-sharing 401k.
- Free snack Friday's!
As a Technician, you will be responsible for:
- 1.5+ years of experience as a Technician in the plastics industry working with injection mold machines.
- Knowledge of material drying, blending, and mixing.
- Ability to read, understand, and verbally communicate work instructions and blueprints.
- Process development and problem-solving experience.
- Ability to effectively train and assist others.
- Performing set-ups and adjustments on injection mold machines and auxiliary equipment.
- This includes entering molding parameters into press and adjusting for proper barrel temperature settings.
- Checking for proper material and dryer temperature and times.
- Verify dryer and all loading equipment is contamination free.
- Perform minor machine maintenance.
- Day shift: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Swing shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm (+$1/hr differential)
Grave shift: 11:00 pm - 7:30 am (+$2/hr differential)
If you are interested, please apply with your resume - interviews are starting right away! TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider. Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Warehouse & Distribution staff. From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you. Let's get to work! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
We appreciate all applications for this role worldwide, but we can only move forward applications in the local area in Oregon, as well as within the United States. We currently do not offer work visas and permits for this position. Thank you for your interest!
This job has expired.