Location: St. Louis, MO
Description: *W2 Applicants Only - Cannot Support C2C*
Our client is currently seeking a senior level Portfolio Product Manager to design innovative new digital products that enable company's mission to unlock new yield potential on the farm. These product offerings are diverse and span from mobile & web apps, to data & analytics services, to smart devices using Internet of Things technologies.
Product Managers work closely with software engineers to guide products from conception to launch. The role is expected to bridge the technical and business worlds as products are designed that enable our key business objectives through collaboration with business strategy, data science and product delivery teams. Responsibilities
• Set product capability priorities, ranging from functional, to technical, to user experience.
• Define a product vision and strategy focused on outcomes
• Develop strategies and plans for product delivery.
• Collaborate with agile development teams for sprint planning & product design.
• Collaborate with UX designers to create user experiences that are useful, usable and desirable.
• Collaborate with world-class engineers to deliver state-of-the-art digital capability
• Interact with business users to understand needs and business leads to understand strategy. Required Qualifications
• At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
• Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary
• 3 to 5 years of experience with agile methodology or SCRUM.
• 3 to 5 years of experience as Product Owner role; strong story writing ability Preferred Qualifications
• Experience or understanding with managing product portfolios and presenting product information.
• Experience in the agriculture or biotech industry.
• Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as software design & development, user experience, customer support, finance or marketing.
• Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.