Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit .
Advanced level position in Linde Services Inc Process and Pipeline Division (PPL). This position is accountable for safely, reliably, and efficiently performing nitrogen pumping services at customer locations (ex: refineries, chemical plants, steel mills, pipeline facilities, and electrical generation stations, etc.).
Reporting Relationships: Typically reports to Superintendent or Operations Manager
- Promote and drive safety culture including safety principles, operational discipline, etc.
- Adhere to Linde safety principals, policies and guidelines
- Operate nitrogen pumping and vaporizing equipment unassisted in compliance with all applicable policies
- Consult and perform PPL specialty services
- Maintain Interstate CDL Class A with all required endorsements and operate a CMV safely and effectively while in accordance with Praxair and Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations
- Ensure effective communication with customers, management and Linde team
- Complete required job reports including: job site logs, service agreements, transport logs, etc. Reports must be completed timely and accurately by using manual and/or computer systems. Complete safety checklists and conduct pre-job discussions at job sites.
- Coordinate and perform routine maintenance and repairs
- Review and submit timecards, expense reports and track vacation schedules
- Adhere to the work schedule including afterhours, call-in, weekend, and holidays
- Comply with Linde travel policies, expense reporting and payroll requirements
- Complete training, as required, to maintain compliance (ex: LMS, WBT, OSHA, customer training, etc.)
- Coordinate and complete pre-job site surveys
- Responsible for various facility tasks, as needed or assigned
- Coordinate and maintain customer and/or regulatory compliance requirements (ex: Background Checks, Drug Test, DOT Physicals, Audiograms, etc.)
- Work with local management to coordinate and complete training of other personnel
- Coordinate and schedule the work of other technicians to fulfill customer needs and contractual obligations
- Train, coach and mentor lower level direct and/or non-direct technicians
- Coordinate with sales, customers, engineering, and operations to schedule and complete simultaneous projects
- Complete necessary Operations and Trucking Alerts and participate in applicable RCA's
- Complete additional duties as assigned
Special Physical Requirements:
- Technical expert with an in-depth knowledge of PPL services that has often worked in area of specialty for typically 5 or more years
- Class A CDL with required endorsements preferred
- Must meet applicable LSI and customer screening requirements (ex: TWIC, DISA, ASAP, etc.)
- Advanced operational knowledge of cryogenic pumping equipment
- Advanced knowledge of PPL specialty service lines
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical Degree or training preferred
Heavy lifting and carrying up to 50-70 lbs, pulling, pushing, reaching above shoulder, use of fingers/fine manipulation, both hands required or compensated by use of acceptable prosthesis, walking, standing, crawling, kneeling, repeated bending, climbing use of legs and arms, both legs required to operate vehicles, Operation of truck, tractor, or motor vehicle, ability for rapid mental and muscular coordination simultaneously, far vision correctable in one eye to 20/20 and to 20/40 in the other, both eyes required, depth perception, ability to distinguish basic color, ability to distinguish shades of colors, hearing (aid permitted) (hear conversational voice 15 feet - one ear) Position entails extensive outside working conditions, bending and all FMCSR requirements. The ability to wear a respiratory apparatus.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.