A global team of Customer Strategy experts, spanning areas like Customer Experience, Growth Strategy, and Digital Strategy. We enable Slalom's growth and the growth of our clients' businesses across multiple countries and industries, and travel is part of our DNA.
• Guide business stakeholders to define privacy strategies and solutions across legal, compliance marketing, sales, and service - bridging the gap between legal, compliance, business and technology to build engaging and highly personalized experiences
• Plan and implement strategic roadmaps that grow privacy maturity and align to organizational objectives
• Lead large, complex projects as subject matter expert (SME) and continuously interact with stakeholders
• Facilitate and lead executive-level workshops
• Develop roadmap, and define concepts and methodologies
• Core skills in privacy, compliance, research & analysis, strategic planning & roadmap development, and data governance development
• Experience performing competitive and best practice assessments, researching activities to identify competitive benchmarks
• Subject matter expertise in data privacy, regulatory, and compliance, including CCPA, GDPR, and CPRA
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams, and develop ideas to bring together brand goals and tailor objectives towards consumer needs
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams, and to develop ideas that lead towards the implementation process and technology
Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 41 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 11,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!