Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
022138 Process Engineering Co-op (Open)
Education and Experience
- Assists with engineering assignments and projects the team is currently working on.
- Familiarizes oneself with the functions of the department.
- Attends internship events and functions including but not limited to social networking events and roundtables.
- May present to Executive Leadership Team at the end of the internship.
- Contributes valuable work through delivering against performance goals and assigned projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Typically working towards a Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Possesses an understanding of basic Engineering principles, as well as some knowledge of the function related to the position.
- Takes initiative and is intellectually curious.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.