Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for Processing Technicians/Operators to support our Professional Scientific Services group in in Bothell, WA.
No experience required - training will be provided.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Start your career supporting manufacturing operations to develop and produce medicines that contribute to healthier and safer lives
- Work as a team in a cleanroom environment to ensure manufacturing area and equipment is clean, sterile, and ready for use.
- Ensure supplies are prepared, organized, and stocked to support operations
- Weigh and dispense processing materials and chemicals and ensure safe handling and storage
- Preparation cleaning solutions and materials
- Clean and sanitize rooms, equipment, and materials
- Follow all procedures and keep detailed records and ensure accurate and legible documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned
Standing/walking for several hours at a timeCarry, lift, push, and/or pull up to 25 pounds regularlyClimbing ladders or stairwells several times a dayBending or kneeling several times a dayOverhead reachingRepetitive use of arms/wrists/hands while setting up equipment andprocessingQualificationsMinimum Qualifications:
- No experience required! - training is provided
- Good communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to learn procedures and to use a computer for communication, training, and record tracking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, andapositive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Ability to wear safety and protective gear including scrubs, lab coat, respirator, safety glasses, gloves, protective shoes in a manufacturing environmental
- Ability to work with the physical demands of the position which include:
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Minimum of high school diploma, or equivalent
- Reliable, hardworking team player
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness to learn and work in a team environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
This position is full-time.Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Bothell, WA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.