Comply to the global Product Management standard and execute all the activities within Platform (s) for the end to end process related to engineering changes and Customer owed tooling information. Increase customer satisfaction and generate value added proposals related to the platform(s) through the successful implementation of engineering changes and product lifecycle management.
- 3 years as Product Development or Projects Implementation in the automotive or metallurgical industries.
- Experience with Body and Chassis Structures and Forming Processes.
- Direct customer relationship.
- BBA degree on Engineering
- Manage Engineering Changes to ensure the execution in terms of time, quality and cost.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams to assess the RFQs implications in terms of cost and timing.
- Fulfill the Customer communication and relationship.
- Generate and coordinate the Value-added proposals and bring visibility to the customer.
- Ensures timely data management and inputs into the customer system and communicates customer requirements to operations.
- Support on the implementation and follow up of the VAVE practices with Customer and Operations to increase Value added.
- Gather and develop the platform tooling lifecycle information (including obsolescence and disposal).
- Assure data management system to meet Customer and External audit requirements.
- Keep the collaborative work relationship and open communication channels with Operations.
- Escalate to the upper management any potential issue that might impact Customer satisfaction.
- Project Management methodologies
- A3 methodology across Operations and Commercial processes
- Knowledge of Production and Processing techniques
- Manufacturing and Industrial Design
- Material Selection
- QAD System
- Financial KPI's
- Quoting process
- Financial cost structure for products and tooling
We are a global Mexican company with more than 60 years of experience in the automotive industry, we manufacture safe and sustainable products for people around the world, seeking to minimize the environmental impact through innovation in our processes and products. For more information visit www.metalsa.comEEOC Statement:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.