Product MAnager If you are a Product Manager with Agriculture experience, please read on!
We were founded on a passion for agriculture and a commitment to change it forever. We revolutionized the agricultural business in 1992 by putting real-time yield data at farmers' fingertips. We've grown into a global workforce that provides year-round solutions to help farmers plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. We are making a difference in the lives of farmers. Around the world, we're improving the efficiency of production agriculture. And we have no intention of slowing down.
Top Reasons to Work with Us Competitive Compensation
- 401K w/ 6% match
- 10 day end of year break
What You Will Be Doing - Proactively identify product opportunities related to Crop Care or Steering product line
- Be a product champion by thinking strategically and owning the product vision
- Effectively communicate the products positioning and competitive advantage
- Develop product roadmap based on strong market expertise gleaned from customer and competitive research regarding market viability, customer need, and market potential
- Become a product expert, developing a deep understanding of product operation, product positioning, and competitive products in the marketplace
- Manage product life cycle including market needs, opportunity definition, roadmap, development, and end-of-life
- Set pricing to ensure product line and company success
What You Need for this Position 5+ Years Product Management Experience
- Agriculture Experience
- Proven ability to make things happen amidst ambiguity, complexity, and inter-dependencies in an organized and structured way
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen observational skills focused on identification of customer problems and unarticulated needs
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
So, if you are a Product Manager with Agriculture experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.