Our Product Operation Coordinator opportunity is a fantastic way to begin your career in a thriving, global business. This role will introduce you to business and operational support of our insurance claims products. Helping to develop your business acumen, this position requires no prior training or related work experience. This is a fast paced, production-based role. The ideal candidate is someone who works well with deadlines, can pay close attention to details and works to deliver results as a team.
• Reviews source documents for data input
• Checks accuracy and relevance of input and output data by visual examination, correcting codes and batching for computer processing
• Verifies output against control totals, reviews format and accuracy of printouts, and distributes information to appropriate departments
• Uses procedural knowledge to properly understand the next step in the process: researching, terminating, updating requests
• Works with clearly defined procedures
• Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
• High School Diploma or Equivalent; Some college preferred
• Ability to type: 40 WPM; 65+ WPM preferred
• 1-2 years professional work experience preferred
• Highly organized and works well in team environment
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.