Spectralytics, Inc. which is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies, is located in Dassel, MN and provides contract laser processing and assembly services to medical device manufacturers. Learn more how we are impacting lives daily at www.spectralytics.com and www.cretex.com.
What is it Like to Work at Spectralytics?
We value the contributions of our employees and promote growth, safety and security for all our employees. Spectralytics pays competitive wages along with a rich benefit package while offering a positive work environment with a focus on continuous improvement. Check out all Spectralytics can offer you as a valued team member.
Production Engineering Technician II Position Summary:
In this role you will be the technical support for our manufacturing equipment. This will include providing technical support for our Operations/Production Operators along with maintaining production processes and providing feedback to the engineering and manufacturing teams. This position will also assist with developing and maintaining tooling and fixtures.
This positions shift schedule is Friday - Sunday 6:00pm - 6:00am
Production Engineering Technician II Responsibilities: THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $1,000 HIRING BONUS!
QualificationsProduction Engineering Technician II Position Requirements:
- First point of contact for technical support escalation for operations
- Responsible to monitor, inspect, setup, calibrate, and maintain manufacturing process equipment
- Inspect products and processes for flaws and identify areas of improvement
- Reads and complies with work instructions, set up sheets, and checklists
- Perform equipment set-ups as required
Production Engineering Technician II Preferred Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience working as an engineering technician
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices & Quality Systems Regulations
- Must have problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proven ability to work independently
Physical & Environmental Demands:
- Associate Degree in Engineering
- Medical product experience
Cretex Companies use cutting oils, solvents, and other chemicals in the manufacturing process. Testing is conducted on a periodic basis to ensure that all chemicals are kept well below the OSHA permissible exposure levels.
View Full Job DescriptionSpectralytics Benefits:
As a Cretex Medical company, Spectralytics offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. Spectralytics also offers a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay. Spectralytics also offers company specific benefits such as:
- Operational Excellence appreciation Lunches
- Volunteer Activities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
- Wellness Program
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.