This job has expired.
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Monitors dairy plant production packaging (for example, resin receiving, bottle make, filling, casing) by following Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs); ensuring all paperwork is accurate; documenting and recording production and quality information; operating and troubleshooting state-of-the-art processing system through automated and manual controls; filling and packaging equipment; monitoring weight control; and communicating any problems or concerns to management.
Performing inventory management by monitoring packaging materials; entering material movement into inventory systems as appropriate; staging product and packaging supplies to meet daily production schedule; and maintaining accurate inventory records.
Supports Continuous Improvement throughout the plant by ensuring filling equipment up is set up accurately to allow for product efficiencies (for example, clean in place, sterilize, product fill); performing food safety and quality assurance protocols as designated; operating box forming and packaging equipment properly; communicating and preforming preventative maintenance as needed; and collaborating with other departments to increase machine efficiency and waste reduction. Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:1 year's experience in a distribution or production environment (for example, logistics supply chain, dairy plant, food processing or manufacturing).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Continuous Improvement, Food - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Manufacturing, Six Sigma
2150 W PLEASANT CENTER ROAD, FORT WAYNE, IN 46819-0000, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago