Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
If you have any interest in this type of role, please inquire about other similar openings in different locations!
- Plan and execute short-term operating objectives/goals that are aligned to deliver desired production capacity, shipping, and people capabilities. Assist plant manager with long-term future state planning efforts.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and coaching to full-time and temporary hourly associates on the production floor, driving enhanced plant operations in the areas of safety, production, equipment maintenance, warehousing, shipping, office management, and/or field operations. Assigns work and monitors progress; creates associate work schedules.
- Apply knowledge of processes, equipment, and system capability to set challenging individual, team, and facility standards.
- Foster and maintain a high level of customer service through on-time deliveries, responsiveness to customer needs, ensuring all shipped products meet customer quality requirements.
- Assists with establishing and monitoring plant operating budget and shipments forecast; identify and implement continuous improvement efforts to positively affect profitability.
- Collaborate with regional operations and sales members to ensure product supply levels and customer service. You will be exposed to all levels of the organization
What you'll need to be successful:
- 2-5 years of management experience in manufacturing or warehousing. Prior experience leading in a direct store delivery environment highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing including safety culture, quality assurance, team building, continuous improvement, production scheduling and customer service.
- Leads with an Entrepreneurial Spirit - curious, actively seeks out change, energized by new, tough assignments and overcoming obstacles, resilient, takes well-reasoned risks, and consistently executes.
What we do for you (just to list a few cool ones):
- Offer extremely competitive benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- First day of hire, 401K match (up to 7.5%), and discounted stock purchasing program (15% discount).
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com