There are so many positions it can be intimidating or confusing determining which is right for you...that's okay! We encourage you to apply for the production team and our HR department will work alongside you to identify which jobs fit you.
Why work with us?
- Paid training and certification
- Flexible schedules puts family first
- Cash bonuses and weekly paychecks
- Clean environments with modern equipment
- Steady hours serving stable industries
- Traveling positions see the world
- Premium benefits include health, dental and vision
- Paid HRA covers 75% of out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Ownership and investment opportunities
- 401K retirement account with 5% company match
- No cost life insurance and paid disability
- Reimbursements for work gear
- Nothing more than work ethic and integrity!
- We gladly train all skill levels including beginners
Superior Industries engineers and manufactures groundbreaking bulk material processing and handling solutions for aggregates and mining industries. We're headquartered in Morris, Minnesota with additional locations in Columbus, NE; Prescott Valley, AZ; Loganville, GA; Owosso, MI; and Miramichi, NB, Canada.Westmor Industries
Westmor Industries is a manufacturer of a diverse group of product offerings used to store, transport, and dispense petroleum, propane, and other liquids and gases from Pipeline to Pump®. Manufacturing plants are located in Morris, MN; Baltimore, MD; Bridgeville, DE; Colmar, PA; Hugo, MN; Brewer, ME; Portage, WI; and Shawnee, KS.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job has expired.