Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit .
Linde Gases U.S. is currently seeking a Production Technician in Crawfordsville, Indiana, near Indianapolis. The production technician will be responsible for safely, reliably, and efficiently operating Cryogenic Air Separation plants. The role will include but not be limited to performing routine operating, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs. The candidate must have demonstrated ability to work across departmental lines. Must be willing to work rotating shift schedule and adjust the schedule based on the facility activities. Must be willing and able to interpret manufacturers' manuals and apply hands-on skills in repairing certain mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems.
- Reading and interpreting Electrical Schematics, Process Diagrams and Electrical One Line Diagrams
- Perform calibration of analyzers and troubleshoot control systems.
- Have a working knowledge of computers and typical computer programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Monitors process performance and makes appropriate adjustments to remedy deviations and align to the specified norm.
- Operates units to continuously supply products in quantities and qualities safely and economically, complying with all environmental regulations, quality standards, and daily customer requirements
- Safely operate, troubleshoot, and maintain all rotating equipment and associated mechanical systems including compressors, pumps, fans, blowers, boiler systems, and valves.
Responsibilities/duties are typically focused but non-routine at this level. This position will also require working outdoors in various weather conditions. Working from heights is required.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 5 or more years Production Operations experience in an industrial environment
- Associates in Applied Sciences Degree or equivalent apprenticeship preferred.
- Proficiency with a variety of I/E hand tools meters, instrument calibration equipment etc.
- Strong working knowledge of mechanical equipment, electrical systems, motors, processing, and cooling equipment.
- Understanding of work order software like Enterprise Asset Management.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.