Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 5426
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
OEM - Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Responsible for training production operators on assembly processes, techniques and skills needed in production. Production Trainers are also responsible for actively increasing their knowledge and expertise of process equipment and training techniques. This position will provide documentation of training and maintain training records.
• Stay current with changes and enhancements made to existing processes and products (SOP's and Manufacturing Procedures) to ensure revisions are accurately presented during training.
• Ensure all documentation is updated in a timely manner for all hard copies as revisions occur.
• Assist with the creation, review and improvement of documentation and the training matrix.
• Actively seeking to improve documents during use and providing written suggestions for improvement and corrections to the Supervisor and/or Manufacturing Engineer for inclusion of future document revisions.
• Complete all training documentation requirements timely and accurately including post-training follow-up.
• Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
• As appropriate, partner with technical resources to design and deliver training.
• Coordinate training schedule with the hiring and training demands for the Manufacturing Facility.
• Maintain and Develop the Training Matrix, as it relates to FDA regulations and Standard Operating Procedures Training.
• Work with process development and R&D to create and implement training plans on new products.
• Report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
• Development of cross-training program.
• Ability to support 1st and 2nd shift as needed.
• Ability to assist with tasks related to manufacturing.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or G.E.D from an accredited institution, required.
• A minimum of 3 years of regulated medical device manufacturing, required. Catheter manufacturing experience preferred.
• 1 year of training experience, required. Manufacturing training experience preferred.
• Training design experience, preferred.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, visual).
• Demonstrate product and process knowledge.
• Must be flexible to accommodate off shift hours if needed.
• Ability to listen actively and be sensitive to the importance of body language and nonverbal communication.
• Patience and the commitment to do the job in a team player atmosphere.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills required.
• Independent, self-starter working style with follow through ability.
• Ability to learn quickly, multi task and schedule training time efficiently.
• Allocate resources as needed to support training
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.