Carboline is seeking a Production Training Supervisor to work out of their Manufacturing Plant in Lake Charles, Louisiana. This person will be responsible for managing the training process for all new production employees, providing remedial training and updating existing trainings within the plant. The idea candidate will be someone with strong communication skills that enjoys leading and speaking to groups, has prior experience writing SOP's and has strong Microsoft Excel experience.
High School Diploma or equivalent, or 2 years training or leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
Who We Are:
- Enforce safety regulations, investigate accidents, complete accident reports as required and eliminate potential and actual safety hazards.
- Maintain a complete understanding of emergency response plans in the event of spills or other similar disasters.
- Must adhere to the specific facilities safety process and procedures and follow all PPE requirements. Report all safety injuries and incidents to your supervisor and EH&S department immediately.
- Train all new employees during their onboarding process
- Continue remedial training for all current employees
- Maintain all trainings and keep up-to-date with new initiatives and training materials
- Audit production batches when not conducting training
- Investigate batch issues, such as but not limited to rejected batches.
- Responsible for ensuring ISO standards and procedures are followed.
- Enforce all company policies and regulations.
- Follow all environmental rules to and regulations to ensure hazardous materials and waste are managed in an environmentally responsible manner as required by procedure.
- May be required to train and certify employees on proper use of fork lifts.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Carboline is a St. Louis-based coatings manufacturer with a global reach. The company, founded in 1947, produces high-quality performance coatings, linings, and fireproofing products in more than 20 manufacturing facilities around the world. Carboline has been ranked a top workplace for seven years in a row, so culture and maintaining a safe and clean work environment is something we take very seriously.
Carboline is part of RPM International Inc., a $6.1 billion, multinational company with subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services. From homes and workplaces to infrastructure and precious landmarks, RPM's market-leading brands are trusted by consumers and professionals alike to help build a better world.
If you want to be part of a growing global organization with opportunity for growth, we would like to meet you. What We Offer:
We offer a team atmosphere that fosters cooperation and creativity; a management team committed to employee development and an environment where people are empowered to make decisions. Our career opportunities offer unlimited earnings potential and our comprehensive benefits package is among the best in the industry which includes affordable benefits, a company match 401K plan and a retirement pension plan.
Carboline is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply. "In order to be the best, we must hire the best"