CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
** Starting pay is $23.47/hr. with increases every 6 months to max of $26.96/hr. **QualificationsRequirements:
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using processes such as gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, and shielded metal arc.
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders, or arc-cutting equipment.
- Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Connect and turn regulator valves to activate and adjust gas flow and pressure so that desired flames are obtained.
- Determine required equipment and welding methods, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring that there is no loose or thick scale, slag, rust, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter.
- Select and install torches, torch tips, filler rods, and flux, according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.
- Remove rough spots from workpieces, using portable grinders, hand files, or scrapers.
- Position and secure workpieces, using hoists, cranes, wire, and banding machines or hand tools.
- Clean or degrease parts, using wire brushes, portable grinders, or chemical baths.
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts, using cutting torches, and hand tools.
- Dismantle metal assemblies or cut scrap metal, using thermal-cutting equipment such as flame-cutting torches or plasma-arc equipment.
- Check grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometers, calipers, and precision measuring instruments.
- Gouge metals, using the air-arc gouging process.
- Guide and direct flames or electrodes on or across workpieces to straighten, bend, melt, or build up metal.
- Preheat workpieces prior to welding or bending, using torches or heating furnaces.
- Hammer bulges or bends in metal workpieces.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of welding work experience is required. Completion of an Apprenticeship and/or Certification may be considered in lieu of work experience.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including the ability to lift up to 45 pounds.
Compensation & Benefits
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs.
Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives.
Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.