Location: Westford, MA
Are you a service-minded Registered Nurse who is both collaborative and able to work independently located near Westford, MA? Then send your resume to email@example.com so we can connect. Honestly, everyone can send me their resume because then we can save some time and discuss available roles based on what you're looking for.
- Owns the overall success of the program at a district level
- Communication coordination across district
- Technical need support of the software, including reporting and bulk-uploading
- Onsite operations and supply management for each school managed at the district level Results management
- Packaging and return shipping / Requiring a Level II support trained by CIC.
- Be the administrative and operational anchor for the district's pooled testing program.
- Partner with school level coordinators to create school-tailored testing solutions
- Develop and communicate school pooled testing schedule, adjust as needed
- Coordinate consent gathering campaign
- Manage data metrics and reporting
- Support meetings and presentations with district and school coordinators.
- Manage, track and order testing supplies and PPE
- Manage positive pools and coordinate follow up testing and communication with families.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year professional experience.
- Active Registered Nurse License
It's probably safe to say you're interested if you made it this far. Go ahead and send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or share this job with your network.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Direct line: 484-434-2946
Recruiter, The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com