The Program Manager will act as the primary coordinator of Kollmorgen activity by working with, among others, Sales, Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing in an effort to meet expectations of specific key customers. The person in this position is responsible for facilitating communication around projects among Kollmorgen functions and the customer as well as managing critical contractual obligations as they arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Along with those identified below, other duties may be assigned.
Job Requirements Critical Competencies
- Coordinate and drive internal cross-functional Kollmorgen resources to achieve and maintain satisfaction for the identified strategic accounts and programs
- Champion the Voice of the Customer to all impacted areas of Kollmorgen
- Stand strong in face of highly demanding customers, representing Kollmorgen's position as a valuable motion partner
- Develop and sustain direct customer relationships in support of the Key Account Plan strategy and actions
- Step into ownership voids to help drive Kollmorgen to meet customer needs
- Develop followership with critical functions across Kollmorgen, including Engineering, Operations, Quality, Finance, Contracts, Sales and Support
- Apply urgency and assist in customer responsiveness from Operations, Engineering, Quality and Sales
- Develop and manage critical program schedules
- Support Sales and Contracts in negotiating and executing complex agreements with customers
- Coordinate complex proposal development, profitability analyses and pricing
- Embrace customer service culture and strive to improve customer experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily including being fluent in English. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Strong interpersonal savvy: A good listener with outstanding interpersonal qualities and a natural, effective consultative style. A highly motivated team player who contributes to an atmosphere in which people work together, enthusiastically and effectively, in producing outstanding results.
Communication: A person who has the ability to communicate complex ideas simply and effectively. One who can think critically and assimilate different ideas or concepts and synthesize into recommendations for actions and plans.
Influence: Must possess excellent persuasion and leadership skills in order to gain consensus and build followership across functions.
Strong Organizational Agility: Must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment and influencing without authority. Ability to communicate and operate at multiple levels inside and outside the organization and across functions.
Results driven: An energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual who commits herself/himself fully to the job and who is dedicated to developing and delivering outstanding work. Ability to maneuver between strategic thinking, planning and tactical execution.
Leadership: Self-starter who leads by example; effective in working with, and through others.
Managerial Courage: Willing to say what needs to be said, take a tough stand, and give candid / frank feedback when necessary.
Ability to Deal with Paradox: Must have the ability to work in a very fluid environment and deal with seeming opposite concepts and tasks and manage multi-faceted, complex projects or programs. This person should be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skills to navigate uncertain waters to reach critical goals.
Education and Experience Requirements
Creativity / Continuous Improvement: Must bring creativity to this role to help identify areas of improvement and champion those ideas within the organization. Prior experience in organizations committed to the principles of continuous improvement. Possess a continuous improvement mindset.
- Bachelors Degree required, Bachelors degree in a technical field is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of related industry experience required
- Program Management, Project Management, Sales or Product Management experience preferred
- Experience in the review and negotiation of contracts with the US Government or Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) preferred
- Excel, Word, Project, Power Point, Outlook proficiency
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to email@example.com.
This job has expired.